SC-4324 4U Server Case w/ 24 Hot-Swappable SATA/SAS Drive Bay, 6Gb/s MiniSAS connector
- 4U rackmount design
- 24x hot-swappable SATA (II or III) / SAS 6Gb/s drive bays.
- Six internal SFF-8087 Mini SAS connectors support up to twenty-four 3.5" or 2.5" SATA (II or III) or SAS 6Gb/s hard drives
- Backplanes are horizontal mounted for better ventilation
- Hot-swappable HDD tray with special designed power-off and lock mechanism.
- 6 x 46CFM 80mm Ball-bearing cooling fans for better ventilation. 4 x Hot Swap in Centre Wall plus 2 x 80mm at rear.
- 2 x USB 2.0 in Front Face.
- 7 x PCI Expansion Slots
- RoHS Compliant
- Support EEB (12"x13"), CEB(12"x10.5"), ATX (12"x9.6"), Micro ATX (9.6" x 9.6"), ITX (6.7" x 6.7") motherboard
- Screwless top cover
- Smooth border prevent lacerating your skin
Drive Bay: 24 x hot-swappable SATA (II or III) / SAS 6Gb/s drive bays. Six internal SFF-8087 Mini SAS connectors
Note: To add 2 x 2.5" HDD/SSD or 1 x 3.5" internal drives use bracket SC-BKT-006 leaves the 24 Hot swap drives free for storage.
Cooling Fan: 4 x 46CFM High Airflow low noise 80mm Hot Swap middle fans in Centre wall plus 2 x 46CFM High Airflow Low Noise 80mm rear exhaust fans (+ 1 additional 80mm rear exhaust if using 2U redundant supply)
Switch: Power ON/OFF x 1, System reset x 1
Indicator:Power ON/OFF x 1, HDD x 1, NETWORK X 2
Connector:Two front accessible USB port, six internal SFF-8087 Mini SAS connectors, twelve 4-pin molex redundant power connectors
Motherboard Compatibility: Support EEB (12"x13"), CEB (12"x10.5"), ATX (12"x9.6"), Micro ATX (9.6" x 9.6"), ITX (6.7" x 6.7")
PCI Expansion: 7 x PCI full height Expansion Slots
Power Supply Options: Standard ATX PS2 power supply or mini redundant ATX power supply, 3U redundant and 2U redundant power supply's.
Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 19" x 25.5" x 7.0" (483mm x 650mm x 176mm)
Packing:Cardboard box with pre-formed internal polystyrene formers
Weight (without hard drive): 18 kg/39.7 lb (NET) 21.2 kg/46.7 lb (GROSS)
Environment Temperature:0/40 °C, 32/104 °F (Operating) -20/60 °C, -4/140 °F (Non-Operating)
Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%,non-condensing
To use this case as a JBOD add the following
A PSU of your choice
1 x CK13801
1 x CK23601
1 x SFF-8088 to SFF-8088
6 x SFF-8087 to SFF-8087
24 Hard drives of your choice (We recommend Enterprise Drives for Mission Critical Environments)
Similar to Norco RPC-4224